Individual Training and Private Groups
Individual training can provide you with a tailored exercise programme to meet your specific needs. Regardless of your fitness level and stage of motherhood there are many options available. Some women want to train for a specific event like their first 5 or 10 km race, others have a weight loss goal and some just want to feel more confident in exercising and enjoy the motivation some individual training can give. Some of our most popular requests are listed below, but the options are endless as it is all tailored to you!
- Personal training sessions in your home, my home or an alternative venue.
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly sessions.
- Small groups eg. NCT group in park, private Pilates session with postnatal mums.
- Company based fitness sessions in the workplace.
- Exercise plans suitable for use in your gym.
- Pregnancy advice on safe exercises and activities.
- Nutritional advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Guidance for early days activities.
- Help with C-section recovery.
- Ab only sessions.
Private Personal Training sessions are available to both prenatal and postnatal clients, in a location convenient to you.
For postnatal women you can choose to bring your baby along with you or find some time completely for you. As with all our classes and appointments, we are happy to teach, hold baby and provide you with the required motivation!
Sessions can last from 45 mins to 90 mins depending on what works best for you, your goals and the guidelines for your stage of pre/postnatal.
Prices start from £35 per hour, this is pro-rated for shorter/longer sessions. An additional charge for home visits may be necessary, depending upon location.
Prior to starting any Personal Training their is a free consultation with clients to discuss goals, aims, medical history and exercise preferences.
Please contact us for availability.